Friday, December 5, 2014

Ebates

Ebates is a company that gives you cash back if you click through the links of the affiliate online stores listed on their site. My older sister invited me with a glowing review (and admitting she'd get cash back for it) so I joined. I did not immediately start using the service because getting cash for clicking a link in that site seemed too good to be true, but I thought it was silly to not at least try. I made a small purchase and later I got $3 deposited into my PayPal account!

I saw later that Ebates has met accreditation standards with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2000. And if you search the internet, there are plenty of reviews that validate it isn't a scam. In my opinion, it's worth the extra step!

Click the following image to join:
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment